You know what that means, right?
A flat-out painting dash, where I throw caution to the winds, take on all comers, and paint your portraits one right after the other 'til I run out of canvasses. Or, in this case, a baker's dozen of 8" x 10" panels. (For a bit more in-depth info on how that works, and some samples to whet your appetite, click here.)
I will be sending you a special newsletter Tuesday afternoon (after 5pm Pacific time) to serve as the "opening bell", with a link directly to my sign-up form. Jump on that link as soon as you get it. Only 13 openings this time!
Now is a great time to get the portrait you’ve been waiting for.
Of course, they make extremely thoughtful gifts as well. This is a very popular size portrait, painted on easy-to-frame panels, and at a special price 10% off my current price. Everyone has lot of fun. It's a rush for me, and exciting for you (I hope!) to watch the portraits take shape so quickly, counting down to your own position in the list (first come, first served! 😉 )
Who, what, why, where, when and HOW?
- Who? Any species of pet
- What? An 8" x 10" painting of your pet, head primarily, on a panel, for $225 (10% off my current price!)
- Why? Because it's fun. 😀
- Where? In my studio, but you can watch on my blog and Facebook page
- When? Sign ups start May 20; I'll publish a link after 5pm Pacific time
- Sign up for my Commission Alert list (this goes out first!) or very carefully watch the blog and Facebook page for the link, to be one of the first 13 to sign up.
- As soon as I publish the link, snap to it to sign up.
- If you make the list, when it's your turn I will send you a Paypal invoice to pay for your portrait, and then we're off and running. Or painting. And just me. Unless you want to paint, too.